Meaning & Definition of Engrossed in English
1. Giving or marked by complete attention to
- "That engrossed look or rapt delight"
- "Then wrapped in dreams"
- "So intent on this fantastic...narrative that she hardly stirred"- walter de la mare
- "Rapt with wonder"
- "Wrapped in thought"
- captive ,
- absorbed ,
- engrossed ,
- enwrapped ,
- intent ,
2. Written formally in a large clear script, as a deed or other legal document
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana