Meaning & Definition of Encouraging in English
1. Giving courage or confidence or hope
- "Encouraging advances in medical research"
2. Furnishing support and encouragement
- "The anxious child needs supporting and accepting treatment from the teacher"
- encouraging ,
Examples of using
Dad's always encouraging him.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana