Meaning & Definition of Enamored in English
1. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- "Gaga over the rock group's new album"
- "He was infatuated with her"
- enamored ,
- infatuated ,
- in love ,
- potty ,
- smitten ,
- soft on(p) ,
- taken with(p)
Examples of using
He's enamored of the idea of becoming a rock star.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana