Meaning & Definition of Empirical in English
1. Derived from experiment and observation rather than theory
- "An empirical basis for an ethical theory"
- "Empirical laws"
- "Empirical data"
- "An empirical treatment of a disease about which little is known"
- empirical ,
2. Relying on medical quackery
- "Empiric treatment"
- empiric ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana