Meaning & Definition of Eloquence in English
1. Powerful and effective language
- "His eloquence attracted a large congregation"
- "Fluency in spoken and written english is essential"
- "His oily smoothness concealed his guilt from the police"
- eloquence ,
- fluency ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana