Meaning & Definition of Elegance in English
1. A refined quality of gracefulness and good taste
- "She conveys an aura of elegance and gentility"
2. A quality of neatness and ingenious simplicity in the solution of a problem (especially in science or mathematics)
- "The simplicity and elegance of his invention"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana