Meaning & Definition of Electoral in English
1. Of or relating to elections
- "Electoral process"
2. Relating to or composed of electors
- "Electoral college"
Examples of using
Jefferson received 162 electoral votes.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana