Meaning & Definition of Eject in English
1. Put out or expel from a place
- "The unruly student was excluded from the game"
- eject ,
- chuck out ,
- exclude ,
- turf out ,
- boot out ,
- turn out
2. Eliminate (a substance)
- "Combustion products are exhausted in the engine"
- "The plant releases a gas"
- exhaust ,
- discharge ,
- expel ,
- eject ,
3. Leave an aircraft rapidly, using an ejection seat or capsule
4. Cause to come out in a squirt
- "The boy squirted water at his little sister"
- squirt ,
- force out ,
- squeeze out ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana