Meaning & Definition of Efficient in English
1. Being effective without wasting time or effort or expense
- "An efficient production manager"
- "Efficient engines save gas"
2. Able to accomplish a purpose
- Functioning effectively
- "People who will do nothing unless they get something out of it for themselves are often highly effective persons..."-g.b.shaw
- "Effective personnel"
- "An efficient secretary"
- "The efficient cause of the revolution"
- effective ,
Examples of using
At Tatoeba you teach in the most efficient way possible — through examples.
Tom is efficient.
We take particular pride in providing efficient solutions.
A calculator is more efficient than an abacus.
I wanna my money back because this computer program is not efficient like they promissed.
As people get older, their brain cells become less efficient.
I hope I am very efficient.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana