Meaning & Definition of Education in English
1. The activities of educating or instructing
- Activities that impart knowledge or skill
- "He received no formal education"
- "Our instruction was carefully programmed"
- "Good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
- education ,
- instruction ,
- teaching ,
- pedagogy ,
- didactics ,
- educational activity
2. Knowledge acquired by learning and instruction
- "It was clear that he had a very broad education"
3. The gradual process of acquiring knowledge
- "Education is a preparation for life"
- "A girl's education was less important than a boy's"
4. The profession of teaching (especially at a school or college or university)
5. The result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior)
- "A woman of breeding and refinement"
- education ,
- training ,
6. The united states federal department that administers all federal programs dealing with education (including federal aid to educational institutions and students)
- Created 1979
- Department of Education ,
- Education Department ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana