Meaning & Definition of Edged in English
1. Having a specified kind of border or edge
- "A black-edged card"
- "Rough-edged leaves"
- "Dried sweat left salt-edged patches"
2. (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- "Cutting remarks"
- "Edged satire"
- "A stinging comment"
- cutting ,
- edged ,
3. Having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified
- Often used in combination
- "An edged knife"
- "A two-edged sword"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana