Meaning & Definition of Economist in English
1. An expert in the science of economics
- economist ,
- economic expert
Examples of using
Joseph is a skilled economist.
My mother works as an English teacher, but she's an economist by profession.
Who's your favorite economist?
Shortly after coming back to France, he decided to abandon his career as an economist in order to dedicate himself to his true passion: writing, in Spain.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana