Meaning & Definition of Economically in English
1. With respect to economic science
- "Economically this proposal makes no sense"
2. In an economical manner
3. With respect to the economic system
- "Economically the country is worse off"
Examples of using
As the world becomes economically richer, it becomes environmentally poorer.
As of 1950, the European Coal and Steel Community begins to unite European countries economically and politically in order to secure lasting peace.
He is economically independent of his parents.
More and more women have their own careers and are economically independent of their husbands.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana