Meaning & Definition of Economic in English
1. Of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth
- "Economic growth"
- "Aspects of social, political, and economical life"
- economic ,
2. Of or relating to the science of economics
- "Economic theory"
3. Using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness
- "An economic use of home heating oil"
- "A modern economical heating system"
- "An economical use of her time"
- economic ,
4. Concerned with worldly necessities of life (especially money)
- "He wrote the book primarily for economic reasons"
- "Gave up the large house for economic reasons"
- "In economic terms they are very privileged"
5. Financially rewarding
- "It was no longer economic to keep the factory open"
- "Have to keep prices high enough to make it economic to continue the service"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana