Meaning & Definition of Dutch in English
1. The people of the netherlands
- "The dutch are famous for their tulips"
- Dutch ,
- Dutch people
2. The west germanic language of the netherlands
1. Of or relating to the netherlands or its people or culture
- "Dutch painting"
- "Dutch painters"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana