Meaning & Definition of Duplex in English
1. A house with two units sharing a common wall
- duplex house ,
- duplex ,
- semidetached house
2. An apartment having rooms on two floors that are connected by a staircase
- duplex apartment ,
1. Change into a duplex
1. (used technically of a device or process) having two parts
- "A duplex transaction"
2. Allowing communication in opposite directions simultaneously
- "Duplex system"
- "Duplex telephony"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana