Meaning & Definition of Drew in English
1. United states actor (born in ireland)
- Father of georgiana emma barrymore (1827-1862)
- Drew ,
- John Drew
Examples of using
In her notebook, she drew a copy of the picture that was in the book.
Tom drew a straight line on the paper.
Who drew it?
He drew two squares on the blackboard.
He is the man who drew the picture.
The game drew a good crowd.
A car drew up in front of my house.
In science class, we drew pictures of cells.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana