Meaning & Definition of Dramatically in English
1. In a very impressive manner
- "Your performance will improve dramatically"
2. In a dramatic manner
- "He confessed dramatically"
3. With respect to dramatic value
- "The play was dramatically interesting, but the direction was bad"
Examples of using
The cost of living increased dramatically.
The situation has changed dramatically.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana