Meaning & Definition of Drained in English
1. Emptied or exhausted of (as by drawing off e.g. water or other liquid)
- "A drained marsh"
- "A drained tank"
- "A drained and apathetic old man...not caring any longer about anything"
2. Very tired
- knackered ,
3. Drained of electric charge
- "A dead battery"
- "Left the lights on and came back to find the battery drained"
- dead ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana