Meaning & Definition of Downright in English
1. Characterized by plain blunt honesty
- "A downright answer"
- "A downright kind of person"
2. Complete and without restriction or qualification
- Sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- "Absolute freedom"
- "An absolute dimwit"
- "A downright lie"
- "Out-and-out mayhem"
- "An out-and-out lie"
- "A rank outsider"
- "Many right-down vices"
- "Got the job through sheer persistence"
- "Sheer stupidity"
- absolute ,
- downright ,
- out-and-out(a) ,
- rank(a) ,
- right-down ,
- "He is outright dishonest"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana