Meaning & Definition of Doubled in English
1. Twice as great or many
- "Ate a double portion"
- "The dose is doubled"
- "A twofold increase"
- double ,
- doubled ,
- twofold ,
Examples of using
In the play she doubled the parts of a maid and shop girl.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana