Meaning & Definition of Doting in English
1. Extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- "Adoring grandparents"
- "Deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
- "Hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
- adoring ,
- doting ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana