Meaning & Definition of Door in English
1. A swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- "He knocked on the door"
- "He slammed the door as he left"
2. The entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building
- The space that a door can close
- "He stuck his head in the doorway"
- doorway ,
- door ,
- room access ,
3. Anything providing a means of access (or escape)
- "We closed the door to haitian immigrants"
- "Education is the door to success"
4. A structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- "The office next door"
- "They live two doors up the street from us"
5. A room that is entered via a door
- "His office is the third door down the hall on the left"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana