Meaning & Definition of Divulge in English
1. Make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van gogh had sold"
- "The actress won't reveal how old she is"
- "Bring out the truth"
- "He broke the news to her"
- "Unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
- unwrap ,
- disclose ,
- let on ,
- bring out ,
- reveal ,
- discover ,
- expose ,
- divulge ,
- break ,
- give away ,
- let out
Examples of using
He didn't divulge the information, not even under pain of torture.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana