Meaning & Definition of Distributed in English
1. Spread out or scattered about or divided up
Examples of using
The armored glass is made of a super-resistant material, distributed in layers.
The new product will not be distributed through conventional channels.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana