Meaning & Definition of Distinguished in English
1. (used of persons) standing above others in character or attainment or reputation
- "Our distinguished professor"
2. Used of a person's appearance or behavior
- Befitting an eminent person
- "His distinguished bearing"
- "The monarch's imposing presence"
- "She reigned in magisterial beauty"
- distinguished ,
- grand ,
- imposing ,
Examples of using
The original and the copy are easily distinguished since the one is much more vivid than the other.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana