Meaning & Definition of Distinctly in English
1. Clear to the mind
- With distinct mental discernment
- "It's distinctly possible"
- "I could clearly see myself in his situation"
- distinctly ,
2. In a distinct and distinguishable manner
- "The subtleties of this distinctly british occasion"
3. To a distinct degree
- "Urbanization in spain is distinctly correlated with a fall in reproductive rate"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana