Meaning & Definition of Disruptive in English
1. Characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- "Effects of the struggle will be violent and disruptive"
- "Riotous times"
- "These troubled areas"
- "The tumultuous years of his administration"
- "A turbulent and unruly childhood"
- disruptive ,
- riotous ,
- troubled ,
- tumultuous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana