Meaning & Definition of Disparate in English
1. Fundamentally different or distinct in quality or kind
- "Such disparate attractions as grand opera and game fishing"
- "Disparate ideas"
2. Including markedly dissimilar elements
- "A disparate aggregate of creeds and songs and prayers"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana