Meaning & Definition of Disorder in English
1. A physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- "The doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder"
- "Everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time"
2. A condition in which things are not in their expected places
- "The files are in complete disorder"
3. A disturbance of the peace or of public order
1. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
2. Bring disorder to