Meaning & Definition of Disgusted in English
1. Having a strong distaste from surfeit
- "Grew more and more disgusted"
- "Fed up with their complaints"
- "Sick of it all"
- "Sick to death of flattery"
- "Gossip that makes one sick"
- "Tired of the noise and smoke"
- disgusted ,
- fed up(p) ,
- sick(p) ,
- sick of(p) ,
- tired of(p)
Examples of using
I have become disgusted of living.
Tom is disgusted.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana