Meaning & Definition of Disease in English
1. An impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
Examples of using
He gave a speech about Alzheimer's disease.
She has a heart disease.
The disease was caused by a new micro-organism.
She suffers from a contagious disease.
The doctor is fighting against the disease.
Breast cancer is a disease.
Too much stress can lead to physical disease.
What disease do I have?
No matter how bad it gets, she won't die from that disease.
Many people suffer from heart disease in Japan, but in Libya those having heart attacks have also increased a lot recently.
For ages, man has been fighting against disease.
He was suddenly attacked by a mysterious disease.
It is a disease that can't be prevented.
Eating too much fat is supposed to cause heart disease.
Tension is a major cause of heart disease.
Life is a fatal sexually transmitted disease.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana