Meaning & Definition of Discreet in English
1. Marked by prudence or modesty and wise self-restraint
- "His trusted discreet aide"
- "A discreet, finely wrought gold necklace"
2. Unobtrusively perceptive and sympathetic
- "A discerning editor"
- "A discreet silence"
- discerning ,
3. Heedful of potential consequences
- "Circumspect actions"
- "Physicians are now more circumspect about recommending its use"
- "A discreet investor"
- circumspect ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana