Meaning & Definition of Discovered in English
1. Discovered or determined by scientific observation
- "Variation in the ascertained flux depends on a number of factors"
- "The discovered behavior norms"
- "Discovered differences in achievement"
- "No explanation for the observed phenomena"
- ascertained ,
- discovered ,
Examples of using
The murder scene was still a hive of police activity several days after the man's body had been discovered.
Mary discovered that Tom was secretly a talented singer.
The miner discovered a valuable pocket of gold.