Meaning & Definition of Disappointing in English
1. Not up to expectations
- "A disappointing performance from one who had seemed so promising"
- disappointing ,
- dissatisfactory ,
Examples of using
Your article was disappointing.
It's always disappointing when you lose a match on penalties.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana