Meaning & Definition of Disappearance in English
1. The act of leaving secretly or without explanation
- disappearance ,
2. The event of passing out of sight
3. Gradually ceasing to be visible
- fade ,
4. Ceasing to exist
- "He regretted the disappearance of greek from school curricula"
- "What was responsible for the disappearance of the rainforest?"
- "The disappearance of resistance at very low temperatures"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana