Meaning & Definition of Directive in English
1. A pronouncement encouraging or banning some activity
- "The boss loves to send us directives"
1. Showing the way by conducting or leading
- Imposing direction on
- "Felt his mother's directing arm around him"
- "The directional role of science on industrial progress"
- directing ,
- directional ,
- directive ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana