Meaning & Definition of Directed in English
1. (often used in combination) having a specified direction
- "A positively directed vector"
2. Manageable by a supervising agent
- "A directed program of study"
Examples of using
In mathematics, a quiver is a directed graph.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana