Meaning & Definition of Dioxide in English
1. An oxide containing two atoms of oxygen in the molecule
Examples of using
This is a term used to describe the warming of the earth, due to growing amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Carbon dioxide is not a poison in itself.
That would lead to the production of more carbon dioxide, the main gas responsible for global warming.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana