Meaning & Definition of Dinosaur in English
1. Any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the mesozoic era
Examples of using
That scientist is looking for dinosaur bones in the valley.
Coming face to face with a dinosaur was a funny experience.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana