Meaning & Definition of Dine in English
1. Have supper
- Eat dinner
- "We often dine with friends in this restaurant"
2. Give dinner to
- Host for dinner
- "I'm wining and dining my friends"
Examples of using
They dine at seven.
Let's dine out tonight. I'm too tired to cook.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana