Meaning & Definition of Diminutive in English
1. A word that is formed with a suffix (such as -let or -kin) to indicate smallness
1. Very small
- "Diminutive in stature"
- "A lilliputian chest of drawers"
- "Her petite figure"
- "Tiny feet"
- "The flyspeck nation of bahrain moved toward democracy"
- bantam ,
- diminutive ,
- lilliputian ,
- midget ,
- petite ,
- tiny ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana