Meaning & Definition of Diligence in English
1. Conscientiousness in paying proper attention to a task
- Giving the degree of care required in a given situation
2. Persevering determination to perform a task
- "His diligence won him quick promotions"
- "Frugality and industry are still regarded as virtues"
- diligence ,
- industriousness ,
3. A diligent effort
- "It is a job requiring serious application"
- application ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana