Meaning & Definition of Digestive in English
1. Any substance that promotes digestion
1. Relating to or having the power to cause or promote digestion
- "Digestive juices"
- "A digestive enzyme"
- "Digestive ferment"
Examples of using
Millions of beneficial organisms live in the human digestive tract.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana