Meaning & Definition of Difficulty in English
1. An effort that is inconvenient
- "I went to a lot of trouble"
- "He won without any trouble"
- "Had difficulty walking"
- "Finished the test only with great difficulty"
- trouble ,
2. A factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result
- "Serious difficulties were encountered in obtaining a pure reagent"
3. A condition or state of affairs almost beyond one's ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome
- "Grappling with financial difficulties"
4. The quality of being difficult
- "They agreed about the difficulty of the climb"
- difficulty ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana