Meaning & Definition of Differentiation in English
1. A discrimination between things as different and distinct
- "It is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation"
- differentiation ,
2. The mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
3. (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function
- "Cell differentiation in the developing embryo"
- specialization ,
- specialisation ,
Examples of using
The math teacher explained the concept of partial differentiation.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana