Meaning & Definition of Difference in English
1. The quality of being unlike or dissimilar
- "There are many differences between jazz and rock"
2. A variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- "The deviation from the mean"
- deviation ,
- divergence ,
- departure ,
3. A disagreement or argument about something important
- "He had a dispute with his wife"
- "There were irreconcilable differences"
- "The familiar conflict between republicans and democrats"
- dispute ,
- difference ,
- difference of opinion ,
4. A significant change
- "The difference in her is amazing"
- "His support made a real difference"
5. The number that remains after subtraction
- The number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
- remainder ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana