Meaning & Definition of Differ in English
1. Be different
- "These two tests differ in only one respect"
2. Be of different opinions
- "I beg to differ!"
- "She disagrees with her husband on many questions"
- disagree ,
- differ ,
- dissent ,
- take issue
Examples of using
Japanese differ from American in many respects.
Japan and China differ from each other in many ways.
Human beings differ from other animals in that they can speak and laugh.
Human beings differ from animals in that they can think and speak.
How does your opinion differ from his?
It is on this point that our opinions differ.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana