Meaning & Definition of Dialect in English
1. The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- "The immigrants spoke an odd dialect of english"
- "He has a strong german accent"
- "It has been said that a language is a dialect with an army and navy"
- dialect ,
- idiom ,
Examples of using
A language is a dialect with an army and navy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana