Meaning & Definition of Detach in English
1. Cause to become detached or separated
- Take off
- "Detach the skin from the chicken before you eat it"
2. Separate (a small unit) from a larger, especially for a special assignment
- "Detach a regiment"
3. Come to be detached
- "His retina detached and he had to be rushed into surgery"
- detach ,
- come off ,
- come away
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana